BRC 800 – An easy to use and easy to read control panel means you are in control.
The unit gives you clear information on all control systems on easy to read graphical displays. The system utilizes the latest microprocessor technology and is specially designed by Berg Propulsion.
The Berg Remote Control BRC 800 enables the crew to control and oversee CP propellers and thrusters for all types of vessels. It gives you clear information on graphical displays – at all control stations. The system utilizes the latest microprocessor technology and is specially designed by Berg Propulsion.
- Real field bus technology means reduced wiring.
- The electronic and bus system is duplicated for maximum redundancy.
- Daylight readable graphical displays on all panels.
- Easy to use jog wheel for user input.
- Settings and service data easily accessed at all panels.
- Faults diagnosis and self-monitoring in plain text.
- Load control and different service modes provided as standard.
- Full compliance with classification demands.
Modern field bus technology with maximum redundancy and minimum wiring.
BRC 800 is a powerful control system specially designed for controlling CP propellers and thrusters in all types of vessels.
The control panels have daylight readable graphical displays, which can be easily configured to control or interface with a wide range of supplementary systems including: clutches, PTH systems, shaft brakes, joysticks, DP systems, VDR and conning systems.
A number of service modes can also be configured, including different combinator curves and constant speed modes. The system uses modern field bus technology with duplicated bus and electronics for maximum redundancy. The serial field bus significantly reduces the required wiring. The duplicated bus and electronic circuits ensure full functionality of the system in the event of a total failure of one of the electronic branches.
The system operates on two separate 24V DC supplies, one for each electronic branch.